City of Santa Clarita Visitor Guide : Page 22
Six Flags Tips for FAMILY FUN Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about making the most of a day at Six Flags. 22 2012 Visitor Guide
Tips For Six Flags Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about making the most of a day at Six Flags.
These tips will help ensure that you have a great time.
1. To check Park operating days and hours before you visit, call the Park information hotline at (661) 255-4111. All operating days and hours are posted on sixflags.com as well.
2. Visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets are weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the winter season.
3. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near the main entrance.
4. Six Flags Magic Mountain is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
5. Arrange a meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
6. Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller or wheelchair. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early.
7. Review the park map online or at the park to familiarize yourself with the Park’s layout and to plan your day (map for Hurricane Harbor not available).
8. Pick up a show schedule at any show venue or Guest Relations.
9. Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens or after 5 p.m.
10. To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
11. Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
Read the full article at http://santaclarita.lunarcow.com/article/Tips+For+Six+Flags+Family+Fun/984423/101864/article.html.